Registered Nurse/Licensed Practical Nurse
– Licensed, highly professional and skilled nurses, trained to assist you and your physician with planning, coordinating, and implementing individualized assessment, care, and management
- Advanced wound care including wound vac treatment
- Blood collection for laboratory services
- Catheter insertion/teaching/care (Foley, suprapubic, etc.)
- Diabetic education and monitoring
- IV infusion therapy
- IVIG therapy
- Medication management and education
- Nasogastric and gastrostomy feeding
- Ostomy care
– Provides restorative techniques to improve coordination, balance, strength, and.
- Evaluation and treatment of neuromuscular disease patients such as MS or ALS
- Evaluation and treatment of postoperative patients such as total joint replacements, ORIF's, and spinal surgeries
- Evaluation of fall risk, home safety, and equipment needs.
- Prosthetic training
- Therapeutic exercises, gait, transfer, and strength training with the development of a home exercise program.
- Ultrasound and E. stim therapy
– Skilled to assess and provide you with energy conservation techniques, adaptive devices, and individualized care plans to assist recovery of independence.
Speech Language Pathologist
- Development of treatment plans to and promote client's fullest capacity
- Instructions in functional adaptations for Activities of Daily Living
- Instruction to use adaptive equipment
- Muscle re-education
- Neurodevelopmental Treatment
– Assist with vocal strengthening, cognitive deficits, memory recovery, and other methodology to assist your recovery.
Medical Social Worker
- Development and implementation of individualized services for speech, hearing, swallow, and language disorders
- Initiation of diagnostic, preventative, and rehabilitative procedures
– Provide assistance with community and financial resources as well as counseling services.
Home Health Care Aide
- Assessment and evaluation of social, emotional, and financial concerns
- Utilization of community and financial resources
– Provide personal care and assistance with activities of daily living, including bathing, grooming, and dressing.
- Provides Personal Care assistance with Activities of Daily Living
- Bowel and bladder care
- Meals and hydration
- Light Housekeeping